|PR-Tracker is an enterprise level problem tracking system
designed specifically for bug tracking. Listed below are ten ways PR-Tracker
will help you develop better software faster.
1. Work between software testers,
developers and mangers is coordinated.
2. Bug reports are prioritized so that people are always working on what is most
3. Bug reports are always assigned to someone so that everyone knows what they should
be doing and who is responsible for what.
4. People who originate bug reports are prompted for important information like what
version of software a bug was discovered, what actions must be performed to reproduce the
bug, and whatever else you think is important.
5. Bug reports are recorded properly in a database stored on corporate computer backed
up on a daily basis. Not on yellow Post Its sticking to personal computers scattered
around the office and not buried in the email of a select few.
6. The way that bugs are detected is tracked and presented in a simple report so that
you can easily determine which quality assurance practices give you the most bang for your
software testing buck.
7. Customizable workflow rules assure that bug reports don't reach closure without
going through proper procedure.
8. People are notified by email as soon as it is their turn to work on bug reports with
work assigned to them thus shortening the average time from bug origination to closure.
9. The amount of work assigned to various people can be estimated so that you can
redistribute work load and more accurately predict the amount of time remaining to
complete a project.
10. PR-Tracker has a sensible default configuration so you can begin tracking bugs as
soon as you install it. Then configure it on the fly as you determine your specific data
entry and workflow requirements.