After you connect PR-Tracker Web Client to our server it will begin caching
the demonstration project database. The cached problem reports will be listed in the
problem list dialog shown below. The demonstration project has 100 problems in it
which you may modify or add to in order to evaluate PR-Tracker. Listed below the
screenshot are some operations you can perform to evaluate PR-Tracker performance.
Close PR-Tracker and start it again. Note how much faster it loads the second time around.
This is because the database is cached.
2. Sort by any field by clicking
the column header in the problem list.
3. Edit a problem report and save
4. Click the toolbar button with
the picture of a person on it. This performs a built-in query to list the problems
assigned to you (the Demo User).
5. Do menu Query | List All
Problems to show all the problems again.
6. Search problem reports for the
text "setup" by entering the text into the combo box on the toolbar and pressing
one of the buttons with a picture of binoculars.
7. Create your own query by doing menu Query | New
8. Create your own view by doing menu View | New