- Database format was upgraded from Access 97 to Access 2000
- Redundant data is be stored in XML format instead of in .PR
- Up to 16 custom fields. PR-Tracker 4.50 supports only 4
- Two new custom fields of types: subchoice and checkbox
- Previously entered problem description text and history will
- Edit | Modify will allow editing of protected text. This is
a privileged function.
- Edit | Append. Works like Edit | Modify except that
previously entered data is protected.
- Enhanced printing features
- Many user interface improvements
5.10 New Features
- Support for SQL Server (Access 2000 is the default option)
- Ability to connect to the database in both file-server and
- The email notifier can use either MAPI or SMTP. Previously
it used only MAPI but Microsoft security updates have broken MAPI.
- Problem reports can be collected from the active server web
page EmailProblemReport.asp which emails the data to the server where PR-Tracker is
installed. This means that PR-Tracker doesn't have to be installed on the web server that
collects the problem data.
- Automatic database compression.
- Improved performance for PR-Tracker Web Client.
5.20 New Features
- Ability to insert hyperlinks into the problem description
- Several bug fixes, mostly related to error handling.
6.0 (to be determined by customer input)
If you would like to suggest new features for PR-Tracker,
please enter them using the PR-Tracker
Feature Request form.