What's new in
No changes were made to the PR-Tracker database format.
The features added in the 2.04 update are two functions in the View menu.
What's new in version 2.05
We made two major upgrades to PR-Tracker in the latest
release along with several minor enhancements. Except for the change to Access 2.0 format,
no changes were made to the PR-Tracker database in this release or any previous release.
- PR-Tracker now stores all of its data in Microsoft Access 2.0
format. This means you can use Access or Crystal Reports to make any custom reports not
provided by PR-Tracker.
Note: You dont need Access 2.0
to use PR-Tracker.
- PR-Tracker can export reports (or a subset of problem reports)
to HTML format. This feature is useful for companies that want to provide technical
support over the internet.
- Added ability to save a set of problems to text file.
- The maximum number of problems that can be listed is
- Increase maximum number of saved queries from 10 to 30.
- Incorporated use of database access by UNC paths.
- Added File menu to provide alternate access to some functions
and provide Printer Setup.
- Several bug fixes, mostly in regard to error handling.
What's new in version 2.06
- Command line options were added for PRTRACKER.EXE.
- Several workflow options were added.
- Several bugs fixed.
Except for the change to Access 2.0 format in v2.05, no changes were made to the
PR-Tracker database in this release or any previous release.
What's new in version 2.07
- The project configuration user interface was reorganized into a tab dialog.
- Save Problems as Text was added to the File menu. This
saves multiple problem reports to multiple text files.
- Enabled the Text output option to Reports for a range of problems. This
saves multiple problem reports to a single text file.
- Enabled the Text output option to Reports for all selected problems.
This saves multiple problem reports to a single text file.
What's new in version 2.08
- Work Remaining By User report.
- Transaction Summary report.
- Transaction Summary By Priority report.
- Queries may sort by ascending and descending order.
- The rebuild function of the Database Repair Utility restores both the problem
data and the transaction history. Previously, only the problem data was restored.
What's new in version 2.09
- Up to four custom fields may be created for each project. These fields may be of type
number, date, text, text choice restricted, and text choice unrestricted. Each field may
also be indexed for sorting and searching.
- The query feature was enhanced. Queries can be written based on custom fields. You can
query on equal, not equal, less than, greater than, contains and does not contain.
Previously queries could only be based on the equals relation.
One particularly useful
aspect of the new query functionality is the ability to query comparing date fields to a
relative offset from the current date. This is handy if you create a Date Due field.
- Copy a problem or a set of problems to another project. This feature is useful for
merging projects, dividing a project into multiple projects, or copying all open problems
to another project after a release or when the number of problems in the database reaches
the 9,999 limit or becomes too slow.
What's new in version 2.10
No new features were added in this version. The changes include only bug
fixes. For a list of fixed bugs see http://www.prtracker.com/bugfix210/problist.htm
in version 3.xx