To create an exception collector project do these steps:
- From the PR-Tracker menu select Setup | Manage Projects.
- Enter a Project Name and a Project Folder.
- For the Configuration select Exception collector configuration.
- Click the Add Project button and then the OK button. This will create the exception collector project.
- Click the Setup button. This will bring up the Configure Project dialog.
- Perform any additional configuration to the project that you desire and then save the configuration changes by clicking OK.
Note that you may add fields to an exception collector project, and move fields around on the form, but do not delete any fields created by PR-Tracker for this type of project.
See also Using An Exception Collector Project.